Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fort Worth Zoo

Wow it was super busy at the zoo yesturday...I felt like any minute someone could run off with my kids... it was a bit nerve racking but we managed to have fun anyway! :)
We went with a bunch of friends from church that pretty much have the same age kids as us....in the first picture Abby is with her friends (they were calling themselves the "four's") and they said I couldn't be part of their group because I was too old....ugh even the kids are noticing my age:(
Anyways we ended up getting a membership to the Zoo so we can go alot....our kids think that the Zoo is a place you go all the time since in DC it was free...thanks to your tax dollars!!
We also rode the carousel and I got a good picture of Reese...this is pretty much the expression he had on his face the whole time....he kept singing the song, "I want to ride my pony giddy up, giddy up go.".....he'a a funny guy!



1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

My sister in law took her kids too on Wednesday, I was supposed to go but had a meeting. She said it was the craziest day and the busiest in the history of the zoo! (she read the later in the newspaper the next day) Have a great weekend!