Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Who's the best babysitter in the world????

apparently Uncle Doug! Tonight Anglea (my sister-in-law) and I went to a consignment sale and Greg went to a hockey game with his dad so the kids stayed with their Uncle while we shopped.
Anyways when Anglea and I got home this is what we were greeted with! Yes oh Yes they are COVERED in mud/sand. In Doug and Anglea's backyard they have this sandbox but it has rained alot lately so it was more of a mud pit. Doug said it started off pretty innocent but it ended up being a tackle party... so Doug stripped them down! The kids were so excited they could hardly contain themselves....sadly Greg and I are fairly clean people and try to keep the kids that way too so they were super excited to get dirty! One of the funniest parts of the evening was when we had to walk home (we live down the street from them) and the some of the neighbors got to see the kids riding their bikes home this way! Then of course it was craziness cleaning them up without Greg's help...imagine me trying to keep Reese from running all over the house while I showered Abby and then the best part was the clean-up after I got them to bed....the bathroom seriously had mud on the walls....and of course Reese decided this would be a super time to poop his pants so it added to the fun....I was holding him down trying to change his diaper while getting mud all over me....eek!! Luckily both kids are in bed now and the house looks like nothing happend....oh if the walls could talk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! Even though I'm a bit like you and may freak out if my kids were to roll in the mud, I LOVE watching kids being kids. Spectacular! - Nicole Pool