Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Lady Bug Tree!

Today I was inside making lunch while the kids were outside playing in the backyard and Abby comes running in saying, "Mommy, come see the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!" (I have no idea where she learned such drama:) anyways I just had to see this most beautiful thing so I go with her and she takes me to a tree in the corner of the yard and there are seriously about 50 ladybugs crawling all over! It was amazing and Abby and Reese spent the rest of the day catching them....and I'm sure they scared these little guys to death..since Reese kept squeezing them!
It is really fun watching the kids enjoy nature....the other day Reese walking outside and said, "oh my mommy what a beautiful day!" and Abby said, "thanks God!" ...I love that even at their young age they see it's created by Him for us!

No comments: