Sunday, March 04, 2007

Daddy's Home!


Greg was in DC all week and the kids were so excited to see him...we picked him up from the airport yesterday morning and the kids got him (and them) some Krispy Kreme on the way (Abby is modeling the hat for you:)
All week Reese asked where Daddy was and I kept telling him "DC at a conference" but he kept saying, "no, mommy he is at the airport!" Well I guess to a two year old that would make sense- we did leave him there!
Anyways the first thing Greg wanted to do was go get some Mexican food...we got in a "disagreement" about where the best Mexician food was....I have been disappointed since we got to Texas with their Mexican food....either they have good salsa and bad food or vice versa...it has to be the whole package for me and in DC there was a place called Austin Grill....(oh how I miss you). Now that was some good Mexican food and it's on the east coast- what's up with that!? Anyway we are still trying to find my Austin Grill here in Texas and sadly I am feeling like I will never find her :(
Well enough of that....we have had a great weekend with Daddy and are now in the process of planning a trip to KC to see my family that should be fun. I know the kids are super excited- all they keep talking about is going to Chuck E. Cheese with Granny and PaPa. What is it with my kids and Chuck E. Cheese?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky:

Are you kidding me?? Misty and I will take you to some good mexican food places.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

I agree with the above comment, have you tried Joe T Garcia's ?!?! Life doesn't get any sweeter than that or GLORIAS! Now that is another one worth mentioning. When we all go to dinner we will show you REAL mexican food. :)!