Monday, March 05, 2007

Just hanging out at Starbuck's!

Tonight after we had dinner at Maw Maw and Poppa's and then Abby and I went to Starbuck's together.....she asked earlier today if she could spend some time together just me and her and of course I dropped everything:) She got herself a frap (mostly whipped cream) and a chocolate cookie and we just sat there and talked about a bunch of things. I asked her alot of questions and I wanted to tell you some of the cute things she said. I first asked her what was some of her favorite toys right now and she said My Little Pony's and her piano. Her favorite Bible Story is Jonah and I asked her why and she said because he listened to God and went to Nineveh...pretty good answer I'd say! We then started to talk a little bit about sin and heaven...she said she just loves Easter because Jesus died...I asked her what happened next and she said, "we praise Him and He rose again!" It just cracks me up hearing her talk about Jesus it's just so simple in her eyes, which it is so simple but we adults make things so hard sometimes!
I had a great time just sitting and talking with her, she is so curious and so wanting to learn things from me right now.....I am loving the stage she is in, she acts like a little person but still has a zeal for life and can really kick back and have some fun...we can all learn alot from her!

No comments: