Saturday, March 10, 2007

Krista Time!

I keep getting comments about me (Becky) not being on the blog very much...so today my friend Krista from...well I have known her forever maybe middle school...we went to church together then she followed me to college because she couldn't live without me:) just kidding....
Anyways she came over today to play with the kids and see me and Greg:) and Abby wanted to dress-up for her and then they posed together...don't they look great? Abby is wearing my dress from when I was 5 and in my Aunt's wedding...I can't believe it fits her....she is getting so big:(
It is so weird when I come home and my friends from when I was younger get to play with my kids...crazy but really special too! We love you Krista....thank you for being one of my most faithful blog readers....you're awesome!

No comments: