Sunday, May 25, 2008

Date Night!


Well it's been a few days since my last entry!
This past week has been full but we were able to get a date night in with both of the kids! This time I spent some time with Reese and Daddy with Abby.

I decided I would take Reese to play at Mountasia--(it's like Putt-Putt)--because he loves to play the games there! We had a great time and in the picture you can see he loved the basketball game! We tried to get enough tickets to pick a prize but didn't come up with much so the nice girl at the counter let him get a few things above his ticket allowance:) --he was thrilled!
Anyways after that we headed to Sonic for a slushy--a Ranger Red slushy of course;)
We talked a bit and he was so funny --whenever I tried to move closer to him to chat he would move to the next table...playing like he didn't like me--then whenever I acted sad he would rush over and give me a big kiss! He's such a jokester--but he sure knows when mommy can't take it anymore:)
Now Greg and Abby also had a great night--Greg took Abby mountain biking at a local park near our house. She has been riding without training wheels for quite awhile now so he felt she was ready for a challenge---and she was! He said she did great and didn't fall once. She started out a bit cautious but after awhile she was taking small jumps! They were both so sweaty when they got home and she also had a slushy in hand:) -kinda a staple date night treat!
Greg got a video of her riding and I made it into a little movie. We got a Flip camera for Christmas and this is my first time to try the movie option--see what you think....not too bad for my first time:) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jill said...

what a fun tradition! Your kids look so cute!

Email: said...

I am very impressed with your movie making ability!!