Thursday, May 15, 2008

Graduation Already?




Abby are her terrific teachers Ms. Leah and Mrs. Becca

Reese liked the hat...oh how different boys are from girls:)

Abby graduated from preschool today --we are proud and all, but Greg and I were both very surprised by what a BIG event it ended up to be! I'm talking gowns, hats, balloons, refreshments and some parents even brought flowers for their kids! Gosh, I guess Greg and I both just thought it would be this simple event and that would be that but oh were we wrong! If we are not careful by the time they really graduate from something big we're gonna have already out done ourselves!
See our philosophy is start small then you can always build up, but if you throw a huge shindig the first time you will always have to beat it! -- Seems to be working for us so far:)
Anyways don't get me wrong we are so very proud of anything she does and as you can see she was very thrilled we made it for the event!
So way to go Abby--you are Kindergarten bound!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

sweet! abby has the cutest smile, I love seeing her sweet fact just a beaming!

couldn't agree more with you and greg-why make such a big deal at this age, it takes the fun out of high school grad or college grad.

Anonymous said...

That's my nephew!! I noticed the crotch grab, is he a rapper or a baseball player? HA HA

Have I ever mentioned that boy flat cracks me up! It looks like you all had a great time, you need a vacation from that vacation huh? Busy days but man was it fun when we went!!!! Granny & Papa are getting the pool ready, when you guys coming up?

Uncle Scott