Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Disney Trip- Highlight #2


With Granny in front of Mount Everest--that was Abby's favorite ride at Animal Kingdom

Right outside the Buzz Lightyear ride--Reese actually went up to Buzz--he was kinda scared of some of the characters--I don't blame him...they are kinda creepy sometimes:)

Spinning with Daddy in the Tea Cups! (Granny, PaPa and I were in the tea cup next to them not spinning:) --that way mommy didn't throw-up which = a happy mommy. Reese especially loved the teacups and rode them 3 times.

Goofy rollercoaster with Daddy

Peter Pan ride--flying in a ship! "I can fly, I can fly...I can fly:)"
THE RIDES!!!
The kids favorite thing by far was riding all the rides---it's crazy they are big enough already to ride rollercoasters but they were all about them! They loved the teacups too --they had to ride with Daddy though because Mommy gets a little motion sickness from time to time:) The Goofy roller coaster was great--one Reese and Abby could both ride together! Abby rode a big roller coaster with Greg, Granny and I called Mount Everest at Animal Kingdom-it was pretty scary with the huge Yeddi jumping out at you but Abby said she just closed her eyes for that part :)
Reese was a HUGE fan of the Buzz Lightyear ride because you got to spin in circles and shoot stuff (if you have boys or husbands this is a must;)
Another ride that the kids were looking forward to was the Peter Pan ride--it was fun yet Reese sadly thought it was too dark---he liked flying in the boat though and got to see NaNa the dog so all in all it was a hit!
I would definitely recommend Magic Kingdom---it really encompasses all that is Disney World (in my opinion--look at me acting like a Disney World connoisseur:) No but really we ended up going back to Magic Kingdom (kids request) because it was so great!
Man--writing about this sure makes me want to go back---I loved Disney World!

1 comment:

Email: said...

I can't wait till we make that trip. I will be sure to call you first so you can plan our itenerary!