Monday, May 19, 2008

It's Summertime!


One very happy girl--she got a tube!

My sweet girl!

Look how happy and dry I am...

OH my goodness I thought I was gonna die---no I am not being dramatic- it was so cold;)


Hooray! Swimming time! The kids and I love summertime and we all have been itching to get wet!
Yesterday Abby and I had a date and we went to NRH2O (local water park) the water was still a little chilly but was bearable--any cooler and she would have been swimming alone:)
It was fun to just go with her because we were able to ride all the water slides and she could go deep in the wave pool--she's a fish!
Daddy went to the Rangers game with Reese--they didn't have a camera and they lost so not much to report there--they had fun though:) -Reese wasn't even sad he didn't get to go swimming!
Anyway today was in the 90's so we decided it was a good day to go swimming at Maw Maw and Poppa's. We ended up having a big party-Charlie, Landry, Aunt Annie, Grandma and of course Maw Maw and Poppa were there. Maw Maw got out the inner-tube, which the kids LOVE, and Annie and I took turns riding with the kids! Well I was not so lucky during my ride-- the kids got crazy and we all fell into the pool--did I mention it was FREEZING --kinda like a bunch of ice cubes! So in the picture above you can see the shock as I got wet---hopefully the water will warm up very soon because I am a serious wimp when it comes to cold water!

No comments: