Friday, May 16, 2008

Scaredy Cat!


It's Fast..It's a blast..It's from the past..too funny-- who made up that line? (it's on the top of the picture)

Me in my mom's lap! Greg thought it would be better if he circled it...isn't he nice!

Ok- so you know when you get off a ride and you can view pictures they have taken of you during the ride?--well this is what we found when we got off this REALLY scary ride at Animal Kingdom! Do you see me? I'm the one in my mom's lap....pathetic! --but thank you mom for saving me from that really scary dinosaur even if he wasn't real --he looked very real and he was really close! -notice the little kid in front of me....she doesn't even seem phased:)


Ok so here's the story-
We went on the ride for Reese--he really wanted to go and we ALL thought it would be a silly little ride like "It's a Small World" or something like that! Well we were WRONG! Luckily the kids chickened out right as we were getting on the ride and PaPa was the lucky one that didn't have to go! I am soooo glad they didn't because you see where Greg's sitting? --that's right where Abby was and man she would have freaked out when that dinosaur jumped out-- we would have had to get her counseling......my first session was today! --only kidding

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

that is hilarious. Don't you just love Disney? I am ready to go back. Yes, I love the delete button. I am having writer's remorse lately.