Sunday, May 11, 2008

We're Home!

Well late last night we got back from Disney World--whew...crazy fun super tiring week:)
We were all sad to leave Granny and Papa but happy to be home sleeping in our own beds!
I have been debating on how I will blog about this past week and be able to actually do it justice. I think I have decided to do a "blog series" --yes folks this is what the "real" bloggers do (says Greg:) Anyways I have about a billion pictures to sift through and it will take days so as I come upon a "highlight" I will post a quick blog about it----sound good? Well I hope so and if not I guess you might want to stop reading my blog for awhile because this series might take awhile--we had a ton of FUN!

Now for my first highlight (in no specific order or rank:)

Abigail at Bibbity Bobbity Boutique!

As we were walking through Magic Kingdom Granny noticed a boutique that did princess makeovers. Now Abby was really wanting to do it but they were booked for months (you have to book your makeover before you even come to Disney World--wow...that would mean you would have to be super prepared...impressive :)
Anyways we of course knew nothing about the place so we were not "prepared in advance" but we were told they might have cancellations and to call and check--so we did and we got her in...yeah! (rule of thumb--always try you just never know and most of the time they can always "make room" for you...and your money;)

So Abby was so excited and Granny and PaPa were thrilled to do this for her (thanks guys she had me put the hair back in today:) --it was so fun to see her be so girlie (just recently she has gotten into girlie stuff) Well I got some great pictures--notice the hair extension--she thought that was sooooo cool *she has been growing her hair out and says she wants to keep growing until it gets to her toes....we'll see about that:) Enjoy the pictures!


The "before" picture!

Getting all dolled up!

This is the girl that did her hair--good job huh?:)

Our little princess diva!

Abby and Granny

3 comments:

Jill said...

How awesome for Abby! We're going in October, I'll have to take maddy.

Email: said...

Super cute. I guess I know now that I will need to book Casady an appointment long before we head to Disney World!!! Which probably won't be for a few years!!! Abby looks just like a Disney Princess.

The "W" Family said...

hey Becky, thanks so much for your comment. It came at just the right time and it is nice to know that there is someone in our boat. Do you mind sending me your email? Thanks.

P.S. We saw lots of girls with the princess outfits on. They all seemed so proud of their hair, make-up and outfits. A mom told us the price and we were secretly glad that we were with a crew of boys :)