Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Target Drama!


Reese showing us his boo-boo!

hiding from mean mommy or was it the band-aid? *notice the tears in his eyes...so sad!


Today we were at Target and Reese fell down and cut open an old scab (yuck) and was dripping with blood! I couldn't believe how bad he was bleeding and neither could he--he was SCREAMING---really, really loud for about..oh 10 minutes! I was trying to wipe up the blood, clean his cut, and clam him down while everyone was looking at me like I was a terrible parent or something! When we were leaving the lady from the checkout stand says, "Is he the one that was screaming?" I said, "uhh yeah he was pretty loud huh?" (she was all the way across the store)
Anyways on the way home I was telling Reese we were gonna have to clean his arm and put a band-aid on and you would have thought I had told him I was gonna cut his arm off! He was not happy about this idea--so as soon as we got home he went and hid under the coffee table! Abby was cracking up and well Reese he was still screaming saying, "Mommy my arm is all better see it's not bleeding!" --as blood dripped down his arm!
Well even though he was not thrilled we got that band-aid on (cause I'm the mom-I said so:) and go figure--he says, "Mommy it feels better!" ...oh what we mom's go through!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pobre Reese!! It seems that the louder they get the quieter the store seems to get too...so the sound is amplified off the walls...That's one ghastly looking wound...props to you for keeping your lunch!!! Rebekah