Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with Grandma

Merry Christmas! It has been awhile since I blogged last because I have been in Kansas City, MO spending Christmas with my family. We got back tonight and I am so very far behind I am gonna do my best to cover all our Christmas festivities!
Our first Christmas was with Grandma Reese last Thursday night. We went over for dinner and presents. It was great to spend the evening with her. The kids were very excited to get their gifts and they also thought it was really cool to open before Christmas had even come!
Grandma is always very thoughtful in her gift giving and we all are blessed to have her in our lives. It was sad to be away from family here in Texas over Christmas but it's always wonderful to get together no matter the time!

Abby got some Webkins--she was thrilled!

Reese and his transformers--he accidentally left one at her house that night and was very sad! (thankfully Grandma came to the rescue and brought it to him the next day!)

Grandma Reese with the kids.

No comments: