Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner!


Everyone outside hanging out after dinner

The long table--with no food on it....we ate it:)

Sweet sweet Grandma Reese slaving away in the kitchen---she's a saint! We love you Grandma!

Yum-O:)
After the race I booked it home to shower and get over to Grandma Reese's for Thanksgiving dinner by noon--I made it just in the nick of time for some great food!
Thanks Grandma for all your hard work and it's always fun to get together with the whole gang!
After eating the kids went outside to ride bikes and scooters--that is all they need for a great day--sadly they seriously could care less about the food---well except my kids really love sweet potato casserole with LOTS of marshmallows--I think they got that from me:P We stayed a few hours then we headed home for some naps---or what are people calling it these days? Turkey Coma? I guess that's what it was!

No comments: