Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust!


"Girl, what have you been eating? Your teeth keep falling out!":) HA!

She said losing this tooth has been the hardest one to get used to--the hole is really big and she can't chew with her front teeth at all! Poor girl--I remember the days!


Abby lost her 7th tooth on Thursday right before she had school pictures....classic:) Her teacher noticed that it was hanging by a thread so she pulled it out for Abby--that always seems so crazy to me because I would NEVER pull out some strange kids tooth....way to "germie" for me:) (that's my OCD talking!)
Anyways, she now has a very "holy" mouth--haha-I'm hilarious, I know:) ~I've never been know for telling good jokes but I try!
Well, at least now we'll have a great toothless grin for Abby's 1st grade school pictures....so adorable!!

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

I love toothless grins! So cute!