Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Most Perfect Day!



Look at that water coming from our roof! Amazing!

Abby flying down the slide!

Today was so fun! It has been raining since we woke-up so we have had a lazy day around the house! The kids played outside in the rain for about 2 hours, we all played Twister, had ice cream and nachos for dinner:) and we even made it to the mall to start some Christmas shopping. The kids had a great time telling us what they wanted for their Birthday's and Christmas which is always helpful when we go to buy for them! Both the kids have been so pleasant today and didn't fight much at all! That's such a blessing because lately they have been giving Greg and me a run for our money! I think they really love days like this (and so do I) where there is nothing to do but relax and enjoy each other! I hope we wake up in the morning and it's still raining....maybe all the streets will be flooded and we won't be able to drive:) I love the rain!

No comments: