Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Cleaning for Fun?


Abby going to town on the bathroom floors! NICE!

Tonight Greg and Reese had T-ball practice so since it's so stinking hot (yes, it's still in the 90's here:) Abby and I opted out to just stay home in the air conditioning! When I asked Abby what she wanted to do with Mommy she said, "Clean! Mommy, will you clean with me?" WHAT? Isn't that crazy?:) I told her she could help me scrub the bathroom floors and get some stains out of the carpet and she was thrilled! I was cracking up, but am VERY thankful for the help!
Also what's even crazier is that she is really good at cleaning too! She actually gets the job done and I don't have to go back and fix anything.....am I dreaming??? ;)
Well we had a fun night (I guess:) and the house looks really nice! We even had a little down time and watched a little Food Network cake challenge together! Have I got the greatest daughter or what????
~and yes she is on hire if anyone needs some housework done. We are trying to talk her into starting a house cleaning business to start saving for a car and college! (she is seriously thinking about it!) Guess I need to get some business cards printed up soon huh?:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is SO awesome!!! Go Abby! Did you watch the Disney celebration Cakes challenge?? We did, I want to be at Disneyland right now!!!