Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh Happy Day!


me and our pumpkin!:)


yep thats right I'm kissing a pumpkin-hehe;)

It's Fall! And you know what that means right? PUMPKINS, PUMPKINS AND MORE PUMPKINS:) Yay! The other day Abby and I were at the grocery store and purchased our first big pumpkin of the year (we had already bought a "baby" pumpkin as Abby likes to calls them ;)
Notice I said our first pumpkin- meaning there are many more to buy...pumpkin patch here we come!!!!
~Thank you Fall for coming again this year...we welcome you with open arms:)
Here's a few things that bring me joy during this time of year:
*pumpkins (of course)
*both of our kids were born in the fall
*apple cider
*Chex Mix (homemade by Greg's mom)
*playing outside again without having to be in the water on the account of it begin so hot:)
*pumpkin patches/hayrides
*mums/sweet potato vine (love their vibrant green color--my favorite color by the way!
*enjoying the crisp morning air sitting on the back porch
*Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday)
*eating outside on the patio at restaurants
*wearing jackets and sweaters at night
*Christmas shopping (I love to find just the perfect gift for everyone-or at least try:)
*putting the flip flops away and and not having to keep my toes painted all the time-HA
*pumpkin bread
*Pumpkin Latte at Starbucks
*picnics outside
*lighting the fireplace and drinking hot chocolate/tea
*college football (Greg added this one:)
~well goodness I could go on and on so I will spare you anymore but I would love to hear some comments about some of your favorite things about fall!

No comments: