Monday, September 28, 2009

School Pictures!


Last week Abby had school pictures and she was so excited to get all dolled up! She wanted so badly to wear her new sparkle dress (the one she wore the first day of school) and she just HAD to curl her hair! So after bath I got out the sponge rollers and was crossing my fingers that they would stay in all night. (if they fall out I have to curl each piece separately and it takes FOREVER) Well anyways, as I was putting Abby to bed we both prayed that God would help them stay in all night and that her hair would be super curly for pictures. And you know what? They stayed in! They NEVER all stay in! And what really blessed my heart was when Abby woke up and noticed they all stayed in she said, "I knew they'd stay in! We asked God to do it and He did it--thanks God!" What sweet faith-I love it!
I love watching Him at work in the "small" stuff (like our hair:) because when you stand back and look at all those "small" things piled up you see a mighty mountain of faith that can't be shaken! Thanks Lord...you're too good to us!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I wish blogs had the "Like" button the way facebook does. I love to hear that story of her faith! Pretty hair too!!!