Saturday, April 19, 2008

Greg's early birthday gift....



Lucky shot!

Here's Greg showing me some moves on his new basketball goal which can moved around and lower so the kids and I can shoot:) He ordered it awhile back and it finally came--I must say I am a bit annoyed that he got to "open" and play with his gift before his actual birthday! He made me wait until the actual day and I had to eat dinner before I could open it---what's up with that? ....he's so mean:) I should have made him wait to assemble it so he just had to look at it in the garage everyday. Then on his birthday (after dinner) he could put it together....BUT I am not that mean so of course being the lovely wife I am he is already playing on it 2 weeks before he turns 30! (I know..I know--he's a blessed man:) ---I'll make sure he remembers that on my next birthday!
Anyways the kids think it's their birthday too-- all they want to do is shoot baskets....all day! ......believe it or not they both have a better shot than me:)

Greg says at night when the kids go to bed he's gonna give me lessons so one day I can come out and actually beat the kids--and hopefully him...ok I'm might be pushing it:)

No comments: