Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Quick Update---very quick:)


Reading time at the Library

Everyone but Hayden---sorry Hayden!

I was really hoping to get on here and have a ton of fun stuff to say but honestly I am pooped!
I don't think I sat down all day except on the toilet and I really didn't get to that very often:)
We had a super FULL fun day and I was very intentional to schedule everything out down to the very last detail which ended up being my saving grace! The kids were wonderful, though tired, but they all behaved themselves very well! (they were tired because the girls woke up at 6:45am--oh man that was crazy...I told them I needed a bit more sleep and that Hayden wasn't even awake yet so GO BACK TO SLEEP!) --they tried really hard and finally I let them read some books on their beds until the sun came up:)

I am sorry I have nothing left to give right now but I have come to realize after these 2 days 2 very important things:

1- I STILL love kids and think it's the most challenging rewarding job ever.
2- If I had 5 kids I would be 500 pounds--- no really....emotional eating because you are drained is a very bad thing:)
Not good--but I must go now because I need some ice cream;) good night!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Loved reading about your family and all the stuff going on. I just wanted to say Hi, and not be a creepy blog stalker. I'd love to catch up sometime!

Jill Vaughan said...

5 kids, a sick husband and an updated blog ~ very impressive!

Anonymous said...

I am pooped just reading this, so I can't imagine how you feel:)