Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Kicking Queens!


Check her out!

She ended up stealing that ball away right after this picture:)

The other girl is her friend from church and she made a goal on Abby--here she is showing her disappointment--she got over it:)

Abby is a great soccer player--have I mentioned that?!
OK, OK I know parents always think the "best" of their kids but honestly she's a natural--who knew? :)
Anyways we have been waiting for her to get her uniform for 2 weeks now so she was thrilled to finally match the other girls and not have to wear the silly red t-shirt:) She scored 2 goals and got kicked in the face with some cleats--a little blood, few tears and she was back---way to go Abby! Also this is the second time we have forgotten her shin guards and cleats (or Abby has forgotten her bag on the kitchen table:) But she played anyways and luckily no one kicked her shins......just her face--I guess next time we need to wear a mask huh? --only kidding Greg--don't worry I wouldn't go that far:)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Super cute kids!!! Do the sports practices keep you really busy?

Becky said...

thanks Jill-you know practices haven't been as bad as we thought it would be. Abby's soccer practice is during Reeser's nap and during Reese's practice Abby and I get to have some quality time--which is always nice:) I am a bit worried though about things getting to crazy around here so we only let the kids pick 1 thing at a time! --it seems to work...for now:)

Hughes Family said...

Look at the red hair on that little girl! I was just browsing through the pictures and noticed the bright red hair. I like reading your blogs, they make my life seem more normal (that I'm not the only one). For example, you have the pics from Greg's basketball game. My kids were the same way about sitting on the bleachers. 2 seconds tops. LOL!