Saturday, April 05, 2008

Opening Day for the Rangers


The best little boy in the world!

Reese loves his Granny and PaPa!

Check out my uniform!

He picked #9 because that's Hank Blalock's number on the Texas Rangers! (also the name of our dog:) )

There's nothing like a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds playing baseball---precious!
They were so excited!

Today was a big day for Reese! It was his first t-ball game AND Granny and PaPa (my parents) were in town to watch! The day started off pretty early because RYA had some great events to kick off the season! First, Reese got to walk with his team (the Rangers) in a parade and then there was a big carnival and jump houses before the games began!
Now this week we had a bit of a challenge with the kids' games! Abby and Reese had 12:00 games so we had to get a little creative. Granny and PaPa started out watching Abby's first half of her soccer game and then booked it over to Reeser's t-ball game! It ended up being successful and they got to see both the kids games with no trouble at all.
I sadly had to miss his first game (sniff sniff) but I'm sure there will be many to come. He told me he was a slugger and he didn't quit---way to go Reese!
He looked so grown up in his uniform! I can't believe he is already big enough to play--where did my baby go? When I saw his name on his shirt it became real to me....I don't have much more time before these precious babies are gone so I need to cherish every second! I don't want to look back and regret a minute and I'm sure I don't have many more days left before it's not "cool" to cuddle with mommy :(

So anyways the moral of this blog is: my babies are growing up and mommy is sad ;)


GO RANGERS!

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

and the juggling begins...