Friday, April 25, 2008

One Serious Garage Sale!


Starting out young---trying to earn a buck!

They were cracking me up--this is very serious business--we must get it organized:)

"Helping" me add all the numbers---
which actually I do need help with Math... it was never my strong suit!

Tons of stuff---I would be very happy to happen upon a garage sale like this one!


Today was our big garage sale and so far it has been a hit!
We started off slow but at about 10am it was crawling with people! Now this garage sale has been long over due---we have ALL of Abby and Reese's clothes from newborn to 5T ....and believe it or not we have really tried to find people that need them and even though they have taken some it hasn't even put a small dent in our "collection":) It's kinda like a salad--no matter how much you eat it still looks like you haven't taken a bite--at least that's the best analogy I can think of:) So I was extremely happy when people started buying--I was even telling people to make me an offer:) --we're desperate to get rid of this stuff!

The kids were super excited to get the sale going too---they both woke-up really early and got to work! In the picture you can see the kids putting all their toys on the table. Reese and Abby went through their closets and picked out what they would sell---but Reese kept picking up all of his toys and was asking to buy them back.....crazy kid!

The kids also had a lemonade stand so that was very exciting--after Reese spilled a few pitchers they sold maybe 10 cups....maybe tomorrow they will have more success!

Tomorrow we wake-up bright and early and hope to get the rest of the stuff sold......does anyone need baby clothes??????-----come on by!

No comments: