Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stacey Came to Visit!

OK, so you're probably wondering why I put so many pictures of Stacey and I up here right?
Well this is what happens when Greg takes the pictures for us!
The past few times Stacey has been in town I have forgotten to take a picture of us so we asked Greg to take one---well as you can see he just kept snapping shots of us---and yes we did get the camera back...finally!

This is the only one we really needed to take but Greg kept on going....



GRRREEEEGGGGG.....give us the camera!

Look how cute Stacey looks back there--too funny!

Monday night my best friend/roommate from college came to visit! Our kids love her to death--at Reese's t-ball practice he was so excited he stopped everything to tell his coach that Stacey was coming to spend the night--too funny!
Stacey and her husband moved a few months back to Austin (and we have missed them) so we were thrilled she was gonna be in town! We packed alot into her short visit and she and I even got to catch up over coffee! And we tried to stay up late like old times but we just couldn't do it---midnight is as late as we could go:) --pathetic!
*back in the day:) I could stay up all night....but I also had no responsibility so I could sleep all day (between classes of course--hehe that's for you Mom and Dad:)
Anyways we loved having you Stacey and can't wait to see you again---and Steven we always love seeing you too---come anytime:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i WISH with all my heart that i could have been there for the slumber party! like old times. these pictures almost made me cry!! i didn't realize how much i missed you two. i'm sure you had a great time and laughed and laughed. my heart is aching and rejoicing at the thought!!!

i miss and love you girls!!

lisa b