Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Sweet Girl


Our little "Tom Sawyer"---everywhere we go she finds a walking stick :)

Here's a few things Abby said today:

I was painting Abby's toenails and she says:
"Mommy, I love Jesus with all I have!" -I almost cried!


Next I need to give a little background
--today off and on she kept telling us that she had a cavity in her front tooth. I told her that she goes to the dentist soon and we'll have him check it then. Well she told us again about an hour ago (she can't go to sleep since she had a nap today--we are in the "weird napping" phase where they need a nap but if you give them one they NEVER go to bed at night :) Anyway, just a second ago she yells out:

"Mommy and Daddy! A miracle happened.
I prayed to God and my tooth felt better in one second!"

---I love it! Her faith is so pure--He says He'll answer and she believes it---we can all learn so much from our kids! She has such a huge heart for God! I have always prayed that both the kids would come to know Christ at an early age and that they would hunger and thirst for righteousness and it's amazing to see our prayers answered right before our eyes!
God is so good!
God's ways work! :)

No comments: