Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Betrothed!


Ok so I know that arranged marriages are a bit old fashioned but in this case I don't care:)
This is Reese and his little friend Hannah...they are best buddies! Reese says he only likes boys and Hannah---now that means a lot coming from Reese because he's all boy! They are in Sunday School class together and on the days that Reese isn't that excited about going to church all we have to do is mention that Hannah will be there and all is well in the world! Misty (Hannah's mom) and I think this will be a perfect wedding slide show picture--I mean seriously they are so precious and isn't she gorgeous?

1 comment:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

OH I love this picture, I am just now getting able to catch up with you all and this is the best, sweetest thing ever.

I will pray for their road to marriage. LOL!

Susan