Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rodeo time again?






I feel like we just went to the Rodeo with Greg's family but it's already been a whole year---which means we have lived here in Texas for a year already...now that's hard to believe! Anyways it was so much fun and the kids always love every minute! Now I have to admit I don't even know the difference between a sheep (shaved :) ) and a goat sometimes (sad to admit that) so the Rodeo is always a culturing experience for me! This year was extra special for some reason and I can't quite put my finger on it, but maybe it's the joy we feel when watching the kids....they are getting older and they really love everything about the evening! Maw Maw and Poppa got Abby new cowgirl boots and Reese got a new hat so they were looking the part for sure!
Thanks Debbie and Jerry for taking us and believe it or not I can't wait till next year:) .....but a nice break from that potent smell will be nice..hehe! ---and yes Debbie our clothes did smell of manure when we got home...yummy:)

2 comments:

christy said...

oh my gosh, girl, our blogs look just alike- well i mean, i didnt hijack pics of your cutie family... ;)

so fun to "see" you

The "W" Family said...

What fun rodeo pics! I'm afraid that my kids are both going to be "ropers" they love boots and hats way too much!