Sunday, January 20, 2008

Disciple Now Weekend!


What's up with all the red?!

This weekend our youth group had their d-now weekend and Greg and I hosted the 11th grade guys. I was excited for Greg that he got to have his guys at our house (he and I teach in the junior dept. at church) but this meant that I would be a bit out of place with 8 guys living at our house for the weekend! So basically I stayed around the house long enough to feed the boys then I headed to the junior girl houses to hang out with them! I had a lot more fun at the girls houses and here in the picture you can see they are all a bit crazy--this is the only picture I have so far but I have some really funny ones coming soon....I'll post them when I get them!
The weekend was really great and our guys at our house seemed to really understand what it means to be transformed by Christ. I am excited to see what will happen as the kids respond to what the Lord has taught them!
Well today Greg and I have been trying to catch up on all the sleep we lost....I plan on going to bed right after I blog this.... ha we'll see if that really happens:)

No comments: