Sunday, January 06, 2008

Painting



This weekend Abby and Reese helped Greg paint Hank's dog house. Now they knew when they woke up they were gonna be painting and Reese kept telling me they needed clothes they could paint--now I just thought he was saying it wrong, but after he got dressed (in old too tight pj's:) he ran out to the garage and told Greg that I said he could paint his clothes.... well I guess we actually had our communication wires crossed! Anyways after all the dressing craziness they finally got to painting. I think Greg thought they would do better, but poor Greg had to paint it all over again during their naps....oh well I guess our kids aren't quite ready to be professional painters!

1 comment:

TKB said...

Hi Becky, I got your message! Thanks for trying to track me down. Thursday, Friday, or Sat (anytime but evening) are good times for us to get together. Travis is off all of those days as well.
Just let me know.
Beth
You can email me at obubeth@hotmail.com or call, it is hard to get to the phone though... :) someone is always eating or I'm on the other side of the house and can't find it in time.