Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We Want S'more!





We decided Sunday to just stay in and have a family night so after we ate dinner and played some games Daddy got the fireplace going to make some s'mores! The kids were so excited but really all they wanted was to eat the marshmallows---we finally talked them into at least trying a traditional s'more. Honestly from time to time I wonder if our kids are "normal":) For instance, they don't like pop tarts- (what is wrong with them?...I would eat those every morning if I could:) They also don't like cereal...so this makes for some hard breakfast meal planning---when I was a kid all my parents had to do was give me a bowl, milk and fruity pebbles and I was a happy camper! Anyways maybe one day they will get "normal":)
Well we ended up all liking our s'mores and the kids are already asking to make them again....I told them we would if they would eat cereal for breakfast! ~ Just kidding!

No comments: