Thursday, January 10, 2008

Zoo in Janurary???



Reese and Abby watching some tigers lick each other clean....they thought this was so funny---I had to explain to them we take baths we don't lick each other! --They were sad to hear this:)


We watched this gorilla forever and wow I can see why some people believe this evolution stuff---this gorilla reminded me of a few people I know! :) Crazy!

The other day it was in the 70's so the kids and I decided going to the Zoo was a perfect idea! The animals were all out eating and we even got to listen to the lions roaring..."too loud" as Reese would say--poor guy just got tubes in his ears so everything is super loud to him right now:) I think the animals were a bit surprised with the weather too---I wonder if they freaked out the next day when over night it dropped 40 degrees? What in the world is going on with this weather? --I told Greg the other day that's it's times like these that global warming sure makes a lot of sense to me! Well he just looked at me like I was an idiot and that's all it took to bring me back to my senses.....but if I get a vote I'll take more warm days than cold!

No comments: