Sunday, January 06, 2008

Daddy Daycare!

Tonight I had to go to a meeting at church so Greg stayed back with the kids. And when I came home I had a bit of a surprise--a messy surprise:) I walked in the house to loud country music, pillows everywhere, games all over the floor, cereal dumped out on the table and lots of other
"hidden" surprises! Now you would think I would be mad, but really I was thrilled--what a great Daddy my kids have! I am so happy that they have a Daddy that plays games with them, dances with them, lets them eat whatever (when Mommy's gone:) and takes extra long to tuck them in at night! I wanted to capture this moment on video and hope it puts a smile in your face!


4 comments:

Jill Vaughan said...

so did he really clean up?

Anonymous said...

yes they actually did clean up...(with a little help from mommy;)

Jared Motley said...

Very fun!! Daddy's notorious around here too...I get a little offended when they are pushing me out the door in anticipation of "daddy sitting"...so where did you get Reese's boxers? Weird question I know, but Elijah's are always a little long and Reese's seem shorter. Just wondering! I'm glad you all had such a great Christmas!!!

Jared Motley said...

yeah, so I read that post "from Jared" and I couldn't stand it...too funny, like he would ever talk like that...anyway, I had to clear it up that I use his google account to post comments. So yeah, it's really Rebekah...not Jared ;-)