Friday, January 04, 2008

Game Night!



Tonight we asked Maw Maw and Poppa to come over for game night! They got the kids the game Disney Scene It for Christmas and they really wanted them to come over and play it with them. The kids absolutely love this game and we have already played it 20 times since they got it. So after we made pizza we got the game started and Maw Maw and Poppa were really impressed with how good the kids could play the game. Abby can pretty much answer every question even though she hasn't seen half of the movies---she keeps telling me, "Mommy I haven't seen this movie I just saw a preview or commercial." -too funny...she is so observant! (so this confirms for me why we are SO very careful what our kids watch on TV and movies---kids really take it all in...the good and bad!) Anyways Reese and Abby can easily beat me in this game and I really try too--which is so sad!
Well tonight Reese and Poppa beat all of us (Reese helped Poppa alot:) but we all had so much fun--and no tears except the time Abby stepped on Reese's face...don't ask-- Reese and Abby are a bit on the hyper side---well alot on the hyper side but they are so much fun...never a dull moment!
**Also today I was telling Abby about when I was in college I really hated playing games. My poor roommates Lisa and Stacey always wanted to have game night---sadly I would always decline and now I love to play all kinds of games! Lisa you would be so proud--I am so sorry all those times I didn't play with you! -I wish you lived close so I could make up for it!

Well we had a great night and I can pretty much bet that when the kids wake up in the morning they will ask to play again--sounds good to me:)

No comments: