Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One Sick MaMa!


This picture pretty much sums up the past three days.....I am feeling terrible! Greg took this picture yesterday-the kids had been napping and well as you could see so was I! They have been so sweet. Abby made me a couple cards and has been cleaning up around the house and Reese well he has been cuddling with me which is always nice! Abby and I are headed off to the doctor now....I was waiting as long as possible but it looks like I might need a little help from my doctor!
I was talking to my mom yesterday and asked her why hasn't anyone started up a "Mommy's Sick" nanny service? ---We don't get days off or vacation and I can't call in sick ever---well I guess that's how it is, but it sure would've been nice to call in sick this morning:)

2 comments:

Jared Motley said...

I'm sorry you are sick...I am all for a Momma's sick nanny service...I completely understand the frustration of not being able to be down and out sick...no time off...I went to the doctor yesterday and got a shot that isn't working as quickly as I had hoped...I hope you feel better really soon!!

The "W" Family said...

aww stink! Being sick is no fun. I hope you get better soon.