Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Senor Shane

This is Greg reporting:

So I'm trying to wrap up a busy day at work today when Shane rolls up in his big black fancy car. I wasn't expecting him, so I had no idea what he's doing here. I was hoping he brought candy for the kids like he sometimes does, since I'm the local tax collector and the consumption tax rate is 5% on all candy.

It turns out that he has to have a digital picture taken for work-- some HR website thing they're making him do for his new job. (I think it's so the witnesses can identify him.) Misty can't find the cord for their camera (Shane used it for a shoestring-- at least that's my theory), so he came by to have us take a picture with our camera. If you've got a couple million bucks you don't know what to do with, this is your man...

2 comments:

Jill Vaughan said...

love the unibrow.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, and i must say I look pretty darn snazzy in a mustache. Greg, I appreciate you reducing the size of my brow for this picture. You achieved what years of plucking have failed to do.

Oh, the big smile I have is due to me thinking about the money I saved by not bringing the kids any candy.

Shane