Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cotton Bowl 2008


Dad, me and Mom---Go MU!

Who won??---MU!

Arkansas's side during the 4th quarter....pathetic!

MU's side during the 4th quarter--we've got spirit!


Wow what a game! MU played great and the crowd was on their feet the whole time! Now I must admit I am not much for football but there is just something about a stadium full of crazy fans watching their favorite team! (I even got excited a little:) The best part of the game was watching my dad--he has been cheering for MU since before he played for them in the 60's--he was so excited! We basically killed Arkansas, but I really felt sorry for their team, by the 3rd quarter about half of their fans left--that's pretty sorry....fair weather fans for sure!
The weather turned out beautiful except when the sun was hiding behind the score board--wow it was chilly---but I found a place in the sun and hungout there for a bit and all was beautiful again! My parents left today. I am so glad that MU had their bowl here-- it was fun to be with my parents for the last game of an amazing season of MU football! Thanks for taking me mom and dad...you're the best!

1 comment:

TKB said...

Poor Razorbacks, I'm sure my Dad was sad....
Oh well!
Glad you had fun!
:)
Beth