Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hold Still Hank....


Now this may look terrible and PETA would have a fit if they saw this picture BUT Greg has good reason to be vacuuming our dog! See Hank has a MAJOR shedding problem...I mean major and this OCD MaMa is freaking out! I told Greg the other day that I was done....Hank goes or I will soon be committed....now I know this seems a bit dramatic but Greg must have taken me at least a little seriously because last night he bought me a super powered vacuum (our old vacuum couldn't handle the job) and tonight I caught him using it on Hank---now that's a man in love if I ever saw one! .....and to report I am recovering nicely and plan to continue on the road of recovery by vacuuming everyday!

1 comment:

Email: said...

We do that all the time to Bella, ecspecialy in the summer time. What ever works!! I can not stand dog hair either.