Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Buckethead!


Reese "Buckethead" Stamps

Night-Night little guitar!

Abby has been wanting a guitar for so long and the other day she even asked for one for her birthday. So you can image how excited she was when Maw Maw gave her Greg's old guitar from when he was a kid. She came home the other day with it in tow and ohhhh was Reese jealous;)
But he was happy to find out that they BOTH get to share the guitar and if they were gonna fight about it then Daddy was gonna put it in his office for his own personal use:) (I think it's a bit too small for him but, hey, they believed me;)
Well anyway, for the first day or so they both were not sharing very well and when it came to bed time they couldn't agree on which room it would sleep in.....SO Mommy decided it would be just fine sleeping in the hallway between their doors! (picture above)
Well anyway, the first picture is of Reese playing the guitar with a bucket on his head -ok so he's a bit "different".... and no I didn't drop him on his head when he was little....he fell off the couch ALL by himself!:)

......actually he really did and it was so sad--I had just got done feeding him and gosh he couldn't have been more than 4 months old and I propped him up between two pillows and that little booger wiggled his way all the way off the coach and before I knew it he had fallen right off HEAD first---I sat there holding him on the floor and cried my eyes out....I just kept thinking, "WHAT AM I DOING WITH 2 KIDS???"
Thankfully that was almost 4 years ago and we're all doing just dandy:) Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I feel that way everyday (about having kids that is) I love the bucket head, it reminds me of Aiden. Last time we drove home from KC, he had a happy meal bag on his head most of the trip. I was by myself and couldn't take a picture :( Love the stories!!!