Monday, July 07, 2008

Our 7th Anniversary!

Today Greg and I have been married 7 years--yay!
Last night we went out together and the kids stayed with Debbie and Jerry. We first went to the Cheesecake Factory...yummy! Then we NEVER go to the movies so we went to see Get Smart-which we thought was pretty good...many times you catch yourself laughing out loud...which I just love those kind of movies!
Then we had to go to Wal-mart....romantic huh...hehe! (we are totally ok with that--anniversaries can be over-rated and just give people an accuse to spend way too much money!)
But I must add (so Greg knows;) I would really like to celebrate kinda big on our 10, 20, 30, etc. anniversaries..hint hint! (just kidding he already knows I want to go to Europe...that's why we don't spend much now...we're saving:)
Anyways got home today from picking up the kids (they spent the night with Debbie and Jerry) and Greg had gotten me flowers in this really cool vase....he's still got it after all these years-hehe!
Flowers are the way to my heart...he's a smart man:)
I hate to say but we were having so much fun last night I did not get a picture of us...stink!
But that's ok...you all know what we look like! (just picture us very happy and looking sharp-hope that's not a stretch for any of you;)

Well the kids and I head out to Kansas City in a few days so I better get off here and get to packing....

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

Happy Anniversary, sounds like you all had a good time.