Thursday, July 31, 2008

What do you think?



Can you believe this is the first time I have had bangs since I was in high school!??
Ok so this is how it all came about-
Abby and I both had an appointment today to get our bangs trimmed but I have never gotten them cut straight across normally I get little side-cut bangs-you know the ones that sweep across...well anyways Christy was cutting them and I got a little daring!
As soon as I got done Abby and Reese were so funny---Abby says, "Mommy you look just like me--I love it!" And Reese kept asking to look at me again....he says I look very different! -not too sure what he thinks!
THEN I come home and had to face Greg;) Now he normally doesn't notice if I get my hair-cut--gosh- I could shave my head and he might say, "what's different about you honey?"
hehe --well he was a bit shocked....he loves it but he says I look very different too!
Isn't it crazy how different bangs can make you look?--who knew?
Anyways-I have begun the long- long journey of growing my hair out and I feel like now I at least have a bit of a hair style--maybe I can actually do it!:) -keep your fingers crossed!

7 comments:

Chelsea's ramblings... said...

Um....that hair is super cute! I love it!

Anonymous said...

You look great!! Love the bangs...they suit you wonderfully!!! Cutie...Good luck with the hair growing out!!!! Prenatal vitamins help me out in a great way...

The "W" Family said...

i was up late last night, like i am tonight-insomnia, and I caught access hollywood or one of those shows. They were saying bangs were all the rage this year. They showed all these actresses with bangs just like yours. You're in the in :)

Email: said...

You are a brave girl. I think the last time I had bangs was in middle school. It looks great!

tomi said...

hey becky! cute cute cute!!!! can't wait to see you at bunco monday!

Jill Vaughan said...

Very cute.

Kari said...

Hey Becky! I love your hair! It makes you look younger! Yippee!