Sunday, July 13, 2008

Too Much Fun!


Reese very happy he gets to sleep in Mommy's old bed!

The famous Veggie Tales room!

Gran (my mom's mom), Abby, Granny and Reese

Crazy kids on the slide!

Abby and Reese with Granny and PaPa right before the fireworks--notice the souvenirs...Reese picked a Royals hot dog and Abby got the big claw--I would have gotten a shirt if I were them;)

So we have been having soooo much fun that I have been too tired to blog at night:)
Greg came in town for the weekend so it was great to have him here a few days! Friday night we went to the Royals game in style--my mom's work has stadium club tickets so we got to eat as much food as we wanted and watch the game in the air-condition--wow that was wonderful! After the game there were fireworks and the kids got to stay up real late which is always fun for them!
Anyways besides the game we have really just been swimming and playing outside---my parents have a pool with a slide and both Abby and Reese have explored every which way to slide down it--forwards, backwards, feet first, sideways--scary-- they are so daring it amazes me! Also Reese is swimming --I mean really swimming with his face in the water and all--he catches on so quick!
Also in the first few pictures you see Reese in his bed (my old bed) and the famous Veggie Tales room---see when I left the house my mom transformed my room into a spectacular play room for the grandkids -which the kids LOVE! So pretty much if they aren't outside swimming they are in the play room having a blast! All the cousins have been together this weekend -Tobey(my brothers son), Trevin (sister's son) and Abby and Reese. They all spent the night with my sister and Uncle Scott last night....which means tons of fun, tons of sugar and very little sleeping---so today was pretty tough for the kids-- they were on the verge of a breakdown all day! We took Daddy to the airport tonight which is a pretty long drive and we weren't 3 miles out and both of them were out like a light---poor kids don't even remember dropping Daddy off at the airport:( We'll miss you Daddy!
We have a big week planned staring with the water park in the morning....I best get some sleep or I might be on the verge of a breakdown myself!:)

No comments: