Sunday, July 20, 2008

I have the best husband EVER!!!!!!

Okay, I must brag about what I found when I walked in the house after a LONG day of driving home from KC. Greg had been doing a ton of housework while we were gone! He had scrubbed the kitchen floors and wood floors and I'm talking grout and all--wow I don't think I have cleaned the grout yet....that's pretty embarrassing but let's just say that I am in the "maintaining" stage of housework right now---I hope to get better as the kids get older;)
Anyways he had also cleaned the refrigerator and washed all the base boards-- now that was a major scrub job!
He also painted his office--which we have been putting off for some time now!
Now can you believe how wonderful my husband is????
I am feeling so very loved right now---it means so much to me!
Thank you Greg you have won the husband of the year award in my book:)
And no you can NOT borrow him for a day to clean your house--he's mine;)

1 comment:

Jill Vaughan said...

Way to go greg!!