Sunday, July 27, 2008

Talent Show


Last night Greg and I invited some friends over to eat dinner and I thought it would be fun for the kids to come ready with a talent to perform for all the parents. Well it ended up sooo funny---we had 6 kids all under 5 and they were so excited and let's just say not much "talent" really happened!
Each of them had a turn and once they got up there (if they ever really got on the stage;) they either froze or in Abby's case she was all about the spotlight---I think she ended up "helping" everyone with their talent....isn't she sweet:)
Anyways the night was really special and the kids really enjoyed singing and dancing and they loved that each of us were out there cheering them on!

I posted one video of Charlie and Reese singing "I Can Fly"--they only knew those three words but they sang beautifully;) Charlie and Reese are obsessed with Peter Pan so they both wanted to dress-up as him so we call them Peter and Pan (they are twin brothers;) --it's the only way both of them can be Peter Pan at the same time....bet you didn't know Peter had a twin brother huh? (what ever works;)
I also tried to post other videos of the other kids but was unsuccessful-stink....I'll try again later!