Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Captain Hook, this time you've gone too far!" -Peter Pan


How cute is he?

Uh-oh Peter. Watch out!


Finally Peter Pan found a Captain Hook that fights better than me:)


While Reese's cousin, Tobey, was in town Reese talked him into a bit of a duel--see Reese is totally obsessed with Peter Pan...he goes everywhere with his dagger and holster on his hip...it's adorable! Tobey was so great to play with him and Reese was so excited he could barely stand it! I was talking to my mom today that one of these days I need to keep count of how many times Reese talks about Peter Pan...seriously I think today (roughly) he mentioned him 30 times...wow!

**Also if anyone out there knows a place I can get Peter Pan birthday party stuff let me know....I am on the look out for anything and everything Peter Pan...suggestions are welcome:)

No comments: