Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wonderscope!


Collecting golf balls....

Media Room--they got to learn how to run a video camera--it was huge!

Craft Room---Abby's favorite...Reese wanted to make EVERYTHING green for Peter Pan:)

This was a Lego bus/spaceship thing--everything (except the beds) was made of Legos!

Well we are back home in Texas now--we drove home Friday (long day--we beat our potty record from on the way to KC (6 stops)-this time we stopped EVERY hour....which took us 11 hours!!!) -Man my patience was really being tested...back in the day when I would drive back and forth to college I prided myself in the fact that I NEVER stopped--which made for quick trips and saved gas! Well that has gone down the drain--I am praying for the kids to grow larger bladders--we'll see if that's God's will for them:) hehe!
Anyways- while in KC Granny took the kids to Wonderscope-a children's museum near PaPa's work!
It was really cool-they had taken an old elementary school and turned all the classrooms into learning stations--they loved it! Granny and I weren't sure how long the kids would want to stay and we were both surprised when we couldn't get them out the door for lunch:)
They both loved the Ball Works room--they had about 1,000 golf balls and had made a bunch of different tracks to run the balls along--the kids were most interested in "collecting" the golf balls and seeing how many buckets they could fill....I'm not sure that was the idea behind the room but they sure loved it anyways:)
At the end of the hall they had this huge Lego room and everything was made of Legos...which was super cool!
This was just one of many things we did in KC and since I was kind of a slacker while we were there I have a bit of catching up to do:) oops...I will try my best!

No comments: