Thursday, July 24, 2008

Going to the Chapel and we're....


Abby and Charlie at their "wedding"...I performed the ceremony.


.....gonna get married????
The other day Charlie (Abby's cousin) says to Anglea, "Mommy, I have a problem--I want to marry Abby and she's my cousin!"
How cute is he--they are so adorable...so close and have a sweet love for each other---but I told them you can't marry your cousin...well unless you move to Arkansas...hehe only kidding--sorry Catherine and Stacey;)
*** side note***
I seriously had a neighbor in college that was engaged to her 4th or 5th cousin--crazy weird--luckily they broke off their engagement! (I always thought that was creepy-they meet at a family reunion--eekkk!)

5 comments:

B said...

I saw you commenting on Catherine's blog that you needed Peter Pan B-day stuff...

here's a few things...

http://www.partydirectory4kids.co.uk/store/category.vc?categoryId=115&getNextCategoryProductSet=1

Jill said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Becky said...

thanks Brandy--yay.. I actually found some plates with Peter Pan and Captain Hook on it!

The "W" Family said...

ha ha ha, we only marry our 2nd cousins in AR, not firsts. Just kidding. hope you're having a good week.

Jen said...

Ha ha! I also had a friend in college who met a distant cousin at a family reunion -- and he DID marry her! How freaky to meet your future wife at a family reunion!

I also remember my grandma asking me when I was in 9th grade about my same-age cousin Bradley, "You'd have feelings for Bradley if he wasn't your cousin, wouldn't you?" Uh, ICK. If the thought had ever crossed my mind at that point, it quickly left after my grandma said that!