Sunday, July 20, 2008

Too MUCH Fun:)


At the water park with Tobey and Trevin--notice Reese is not very happy...this is how he smiles when he hasn't taken a nap for 3 days:)

Water rock climbing wall-how cool is that...Abby made it to the top 3 times!

My sister giving/taking a kiss from Reese! --notice he is holding a toy gun-too funny...I guess he's defending himself ;)

My cousin Chelsea, me and my sister

Well these pictures kinda capture about 3-4 days of our trip--we went to a water park and spent a lot of time at my sister's house. We had a busy, full and wonderful trip but by the end of the week the kids were SO tried--a couple nights Abby cried herself to sleep because she missed her daddy (so sad). So that's when Greg and I decided it was time to come home--we were sad to leave a day early but I think it was time the kids had some down time:)---today we all slept for a LONG afternoon nap!
Thanks so much Mom and Dad for letting us come stay so long--we had a great time and can't wait to come visit again!
And Christi and Scott thanks for all the fun we had at your house--Scott tell Christi to send me some pictures of the sleepover and Trevin's Birthday party--I would love to post about those too!

No comments: