Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pool Party Reunion!


Us girls with all our kids--we have multiplied!

Kami, Me, Jill and Julie--we all lived in the same dorm in college--good times!


On Tuesday I had some friends from college over to swim! See I recently got a Facebook account and have been able to get in contact with a ton of old friends from college and high school! After reconnecting with some of them I figured out they lived near my parents or that they would be visiting family in Lee's Summit the same time as me!
So I decided it would be great to try and get us all together at the same time in ONE place---I am thrilled that it actually worked out! We all have kids now--which is so weird-- because we were all friends during our "crazy" days --- I'm not sure any of us could have even kept a fish alive back then...but look how far we have come:P ...hey sometimes Greg and I look at each other and think, "who put us in charge of these guys?" --but hey we have kept 'em alive this far...that's pretty good i'd say!

Anyways we had a great time-we all got to catch up and our kids got along wonderfully....hey who knows maybe they'll all go to college together one day--go OBU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, this is Kim your brother's wife. Me and Tim do get on here once in awhile to see how you, Greg, and the kids are doing. Anyways just wanted to say hi, since I know things are kind of out of control lately, and let you know we still would love to hear from you guys from time to time. I called your sister the other day, but no word back from her, but if you ever feel like it you can e mail me anytime at kimiedawn@hotmail.com You and the kids have a safe trip home and hope to hear from you soon.

The "W" Family said...

How fun getting to meet up with some old friends. I remember some of those gals. You guys have mulitplied! look like you're having a fun time.

Zander is obsessed with Peter Pan too-more the pirates. We have gotten ourselves into a lot of trouble by sword fighting those who don't want to fight. have a fun week!